Lake Houston Area Tasting the Town Event
Tasting The Town is the Lake Houston Area’s premier food and beverage event. Join us for an evening of food and fun alongside the area’s most esteemed restaurateurs, caterers, musicians, wineries, breweries and food fanatics. The soiree starts at 5 pm at the Humble Civic Center.
2013 EVENT FEATURES
• Food sampling from local eateries & caterers
• Cooking demonstrations by some of our area’s top chefs
• Wine sampling at HEB The Wine Walk
• Community Resource Credit Union Triple T Lounge
• Digital Network Associates Media Café
• Kroger Street of Sweets
• The Observer Newspapers Feasting Foyer
TICKETS & GENERAL INFORMATION
Time: 5-8 pm
Day: Thursday, October 10
Place: Humble Civic Center, 8233 Will Clayton Parkway
Advance tickets are available until the time of the event. Tickets can be purchased at the door for an additional $5.
• General Admission Ticket includes all-you-care-to-sample items from local restaurants, chefs and caterers plus two beverages, $20 advance/$25 door
• Wine Lover Admission Ticket includes General admission, admission to The HEB Wine Walk, a commemorative wine glass and 5 sample tickets, $30 advance/$35 door
• Children’s Tickets are available for ages 2-12, $10 advance/$15 door. Absolutely no strollers will be allowed inside the venue.
For more information, visit http://tastingthetown.com/.